We are delighted to announce that RVTA are resuming ‘real time’ meetings with a special relaunch event on Tuesday 29th March 2022, further details to follow
As a result of the pandemic, all live meetings and events were put on hold, with, regular webinar meetings taking place.
Information about these is contained in the regular newsletters sent out by Tom Pridmore, Tourism Officer RVBC.
Meetings will resume soon and members will be notified direct with details posted on this website
During the year we run a series of events for members of the tourism association. If you wish to attend an event then please get in touch at the earliest convenience to reserve a place.
- Member’s Networking Meeting ‘Empowering the Future Workforce’ on 02/07/2019
- Annual General Meeting at Holmes Mill on 29/03/2019 11:00
- Annual General Meeting on 29/03/2019 11:00
- Welcome to Stonyhurst – Networking Meeting on 08/01/2019 10:00
- Members Meeting Clitheroe Castle on 09/10/2018 10:00
- Networking Meeting – The Ribble Valley Food Offer on 28/06/2018 11:30
- GDPR Workshop on 25/04/2018 10:00
- AGM and Stars in Tourism Awards 2018 on 23/03/2018
- RVTA Tourism Party on 23/11/2017
- Member’s Networking Meeting – Mental Health in the Workplace on 09/10/2017
- Members Event at the Red Pump on 26/07/2017 10:00
- “How to market your business and win more sales” Members Meeting on 26/07/2017 10:00
- Ribble Valley Tourism Party on 24/07/2017 10:30
- Executive Committee on 27/06/2017 10:00
- Group Travel Sales Workshop on 24/04/2017 10:00
- ‘Stars in Tourism’ Awards and AGM on 31/03/2017 10:30
- Members Meeting on 02/03/2017 10:30
- Executive Committee on 30/01/2017 15:30