Grant Aid and Financial Support
Small Business and Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Grants
The Government announced grant support for eligible Small Businesses and also eligible businesses in the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Sectors. The detailed guidance for these grants can be found on the Small Business Grant Fund and Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund Guidance.
If you feel your business meets the criteria set out in the guidance please complete the Business Rates Coronavirus Grant form. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Ribble Valley Borough Council, Business Rates Section, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe. BB7 2RA
Discretionary Grants Fund
We are awaiting guidance from this fund
Expanded Business Rates 100% Discount 2020-21 for Retail, Leisure and Hospitality
The Government have announced a 100% Business Rates Discount for 2020-21 for certain ratepayers in the Retail, Leisure and Hospitality sectors.
Coronavirus Bounce Back Loan
More information about the Coronavirus Bounce Back Loan is available on the .gov website.
Social Distancing and Health and Safety Advice
- COVID-19 Secure advice and risk assessment for hospitality businesses
- James’ Places Covid 19 The New Normal
- The visitor economy – Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance – GOV.UK
- Hotel-Re-Opening-Plan-May 2020
- RE-Opening plans and actions
- Quality in Tourism presentation