Waddow Hall is a 17th-century manor house set in 180 acres of beautiful parkland overlooking the River Ribble.
- Catered or self-catering indoor accommodation
- Fully equipped or unequipped campsites
- Excellent conference rooms and training facilities
- An extensive range of exciting outdoor activities under supervision of qualified instructors
- A well-stocked shop selling Girlguiding publications and other souvenirs
- A licensed bar and catering options.
Waddow Hall is within easy reach of some beautiful trails, the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales, so is a perfect base for interesting trips and scenic walks.
Address: Waddow Hall, Waddington Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3LD
Telephone: 01200 423186