Get to know us better. Get to know the RVTA.
The Ribble Valley Tourism Association (RVTA) supports visitor economy based businesses in the Ribble Valley.
By joining your local tourism association you open yourself and your business to the opportunity of networking with like-minded businesses in the area.
There are many benefits to being part of an association including:
- Promoting your business to local residents and visitors from further afield
- Joint marketing opportunities
- Free or subsidised familiarisation visits giving you an insight into the local tourist economy and providing excellent networking opportunities
- Discounts and subsidies on training courses
- A network of advice and support
- Mentoring for new or developing member businesses
- Ribble valley Tourism Members E-Newsletter – keeping you up to date with industry news, events, legislation, PR, networking, marketing opportunities and membership offers
- Increased PR for the area and your business
- Setting yourself apart through the Ribble Valley Tourism brand – being part of a recognised and trusted brand committed to quality, service and commitment to the tourism industry
- Ribble Valley Tourism Association provides a forum for discussion and debate and holds open meetings to which all members are invited to attend
- Influencing decision makers by speaking through the Ribble Valley Tourism Association
To find out more about the Association please email email@example.com